Chuck Shields joined Beacon Commercial Real Estate in July 1998. His career, which began in 1973, comprises a number of disciplines, including his positions as Director of Industrial and Office Marketing for a national developer in South Jersey and as Marketing Consultant for an economic development authority in Pennsylvania. The majority of his career has been in brokerage, specializing in the industrial and office sector. In addition, Chuck has been concentrating his brokerage efforts in the self-storage industry.
Value to Client
Shields brings a detailed orientation to an assignment, as well as a persistent approach to the intended goal. His enthusiasm, commitment, and ethical values have enabled him to be successful in getting the job done.
During his 42-year career, Shields has been involved in all disciplines of corporate real estate, from sales and leasing to turnkey design and build projects. He has worked for or represented a number of companies, including, but not limited to:
- American Hospital Supplies Ingersoll Rand
- Appalachian Self Storage Kaplan Inc.
- Aquatrols Lord’s Valley Self Storage
- CertainTeed MAB Paints
- Cherrydale Candies McAdams Richmond & Ong
- Consolidated National Insurers Network World Inc.
- Cumberland Self Storage Nolls Architectuals
- Federal Express Pierce Leahy
- Fleetwood Industrial Products Recycle Metals
- Flowserve Space Savers Self Storage
- Global Tax Management Storage King Self Storage
- Healthaxis TIFF – The Investment Fund for Foundations
- ICT – International Coatings & Technologies Chester Heights Storage
- Depository Self Storage Mt. Pocono Self Storage
- Nalls Architecture
University of Scranton, Scranton, PA – B.S., Psychology; Minor – Public Relations, Advertising & Marketing
Shields is a member of the Tri-State Commercial and Industrial Association, as well as the Argus Self Storage Sale Network. His interests include golf and squash.