Printable Bio | Download V-Card
290 King of Prussia Road
Building 1, Suite 200
Radnor, PA 19087
Gene McHale, President and Managing Broker of Beacon Commercial Real Estate, LLC, has over 33 years of experience in commercial real estate, including the last twenty with Beacon. His expertise is in leasing and selling office and industrial buildings, representing both tenants and landlords.
McHale has a reputation as being one of the most cooperative brokers in the market, and his intensity and work ethic are unmatched. He creates value for his clients thanks to a unique understanding and knowledge of the industry.
• KPG-GSB, LLC A Keystone Property Group, LP project at One Belmont Avenue in Bala Cynwyd, PA.
• Monument 150 STAR BALA LLC project at 150 Monument Road in Bala Cynwyd, PA.
• One Bala Group, L.P One Bala Avenue, Bala Cynwyd, PA.
• 234 Partners @ 234 S. Bryn Mawr Avenue, Bryn Mawr, PA
• Landmark Recovery: Gene represented Landmark Recovery on their recent 147,000 sq. ft. long-term lease with BG Capital at 3905 Ford Road in Philadelphia
• Main Line Spine Surgery Center: Gene represented Main Line Spine Surgery Center in their recent lease renewal & expansion transactions of 22,881 SF at 700 S Henderson Rd in King of Prussia.
• Dicalite: Gene represented Dicalite in their lease transaction for 6,200 SF at 100-200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Conshohocken, PA.
• Dr. Tim Greco: Gene McHale represented Dr. Tim Greco in 3,999 SF for a long-term Lease at Two Bala Plaza, Bala Cynwyd.
• Dr. Sherwin: Represented Dr. Sherwin in 2,600 RSF, 10 year lease at One Bala Plaza to accom-modate Dr. Sherwin’s expanding practice.
• Savran Benson: Gene McHale represented Savran Benson , one of the regions top accounting firms in a long-term Lease deal on 6,999 SF at One Bala Plaza, allowing for future growth.
• Main Line Foot & Ankle: Gene represented Dr. Michael Grossman in a long-term Lease at Two Bala Plaza on a 5,709 SF lease.
• Hands From the Heart: Gene represented Hands From the Heart on a long-term lease renewal and expansion of 6,900 SF at One Bala Avenue.
• SMB Legal: Gene represented SMB Legal on their long-term lease of 3,900 SF at Three Bala Plaza.
• BG Capital: Gene represented BG Capital with their relocation from Philadelphia to a 6,974 SF space in Three Bala Plaza.
- One Belmont Avenue, Bala Cynwyd
- 15 Kings Grant, Bala Cynwyd
- 521-531 Plymouth Road, Plymouth Meeting
- 44-46 Haverford Station Road, Haverford
- 101 W. Elm Street:, Conshohocken
- 800-840 North Eagle Road, Havertown
- 146 Montgomery Avenue, Bala Cynwyd
- 101 W. Elm Street, Conshohocken
- 160-190 Germantown Pike, Norristown
- 100 W Elm & 1 W First Ave, Conshohocken
- 125 E Elm Street, Conshohocken
- 931 Haverford Road, Bryn Mawr
- 7 Tower Bridge, Conshohocken
- 2450 Blvd of the Generals, Norristown
- 631 Montgomery Avenue, Narberth
- 166 W. Main Street, Norristown
- 536 Township Line Road, Blue Bell
- 101 Ford Street, Conshohocken
- 295 S. Gulph Road, King of Prussia
- 727-731 Montgomery Avenue, Narberth
- 836 Lancaster Avenue, Bryn Mawr
- 622 Haverford Rd., Haverford
- 128 Paoli Pike, Paoli
- 6 Caufield Place, Newtown, PA
- 111 N Essex, Narberth 2460—2490
- General Armistead, Norristown
- 175-183 City Avenue, Bala Cynwyd
- 113 N. Essex, Narberth
- Lindenwood Corp. Ctr., Malvern
- 234 S. Bryn Mawr Avenue, Bryn Mawr
- 610 Old Lancaster Avenue, Bryn Mawr
- Hale Pump, Conshohocken
- Evolve Corporate Center, Wayne
- 214 W. Lancaster Avenue, Ardmore
- 375 E Elm Street:, Conshohocken
The Conshohocken Corner:
Gene represented Keystone Property Group at Conshohocken Corner, where they are planning to develop over 200 million SF of a mixed use project.
One Sentry Parkway:
Gene McHale and Colin McHale represented the Buyer, Provco Sentry 1, LLC who is redevelop-ing the site into a class A office building.
110 Washington Street:
McHale represented the Seller, R&J Holding Company in the $11 million sale of 3 acres of waterfront property in downtown Conshohocken. The buyer, Seven Tower Bridge Associates, intends to develop a premier 15 story, 250,000 square foot office building.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA—BS Engineering
Johnson Trade School, Scranton, PA—Associates Degree, Construction Technology