290 King of Prussia Road
Building 1, Suite 200
Radnor, PA 19087
Gene McHale, President and Managing Broker of Beacon Real Estate, LLC, has over 28 years of experience in commercial real estate, including the last eighteen with Beacon. His expertise is in leasing and selling office and industrial buildings, representing both tenants and landlords.
McHale has a reputation as being one of the most cooperative brokers in the market, and his intensity and work ethic are unmatched. He creates value for his clients thanks to a unique understanding and knowledge of the industry.
Thomas Jefferson University:
Gene represented Thomas Jefferson University in their long-term Lease transaction for 17,000 SF at 789 Lancaster Avenue, Villanova, PA.
McHale represented Good Shepherd for a Lease of 5,000 SF of office space at Two Bala Plaza in Bala Cynwyd.
Financial Research Associates:
Gene represented Financial Research Associates for a long-term Lease for 6,684 SF at 10 Presidential Boulevard.
McHale represented Edward Jones for a long-term Lease for 965 SF at 551 West Lancaster Avenue, Haverford, PA
Dr. Delheim & Associates:
Gene McHale represented Dr. Ernest Dellheim of Dellheim & Block Associates for a long-term Lease of 4,972 SF at 632 Montgomery Avenue, Narberth, PA
A Keystone Property Group, LP project at One Belmont Avenue in Bala Cynwyd, PA
Monument KPG III, LLC
A Keystone Property Group, LP project at 150 Monument Road in Bala Cynwyd, PA
One Bala Group, L.P
One Bala Avenue, Bala Cynwyd, PA
PDC-Old Eagle, LLC
Evolve Corporate Center, 983–999 Old Eagle School Road, Wayne, PA.
- One Belmont Avenue, Bala Cynwyd
- 521-531 Plymouth Road, Plymouth Meeting
- 101 W. Elm Street:, Conshohocken
- 146 Montgomery Avenue , Bala Cynwyd
- 160-190 Germantown Pike, Norristown
- 125 E Elm Street, Conshohocken
- 7 Tower Bridge, Conshohocken
- 631 Montgomery Avenue, Narberth
- 536 Township Line Road, Blue Bell
- 295 S. Gulph Road, King of Prussia
- 836 Lancaster Avenue, Bryn Mawr
- Evolve Corporate Center, Wayne
- 375 E Elm Street:, Conshohocken
- 15 Kings Grant, Bala Cynwyd
- 44-46 Haverford Station Road, Haverford
- 800-840 North Eagle Road, Havertown
- 101 W. Elm Street, Conshohocken
- 100 W Elm & 1 W First Ave, Conshohocken
- 931 Haverford Road, Bryn Mawr
- 2450 Blvd of the Generals, Norristown
- 166 W. Main Street, Norristown
- 101 Ford Street, Conshohocken
The Conshohocken Corner:
Gene represented Keystone Property Group at Conshohocken Corner, where they are planning to develop over 200 million SF of a mixed use project.
One Sentry Parkway:
Gene McHale and Colin McHale represented the Buyer, Provco Sentry 1, LLC who is redevelop-ing the site into a class A office building.
110 Washington Street:
McHale represented the Seller, R&J Holding Company in the $11 million sale of 3 acres of waterfront property in downtown Conshohocken. The buyer, Seven Tower Bridge Associates, intends to develop a premier 15 story, 250,000 square foot office building.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA—BS Engineering
Johnson Trade School, Scranton, PA—Associates Degree, Construction Technology